Raxil® protects against seed and soil-borne diseases of wheat and ensures good quality harvests. Applied as a seed treatment means that there is low active ingredient input which is friendly to the environment and a cost effective investment for the grower. Raxil® is taken up by plants and transported acropetally. Raxil® used as a seed dressing controls pathogens that are present inside the seed as well as those adhering to its outer surface. Used in cereals against smut and bunt diseases (Tilletia caries, Urocystis spp. and Ustilago spp.) and against seed-borne Septoria nodorum; and in sorghum and maize, also against seed- and soil-borne Sphacelotheca spp.
Recommendations and rates of use
Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- Seed treatment before plantation
- Seed should be dry and free of soil deposits at treatment.
Raxil® FS 25 is a flowable concentrate for seed treatment, containing 25 g.ai./ l tebuconazole
- Mode of action:
- Tebuconazole acts as a demethylation inhibitor (DMI) of fungal sterol biosynthesis
- Attanmiah Agricultural Co.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous