Monceren® is a non-systemic, protective fungicide with long-lasting activity, when used as a seed treatment or when applied to the soil, the product exhibits excellent efficacy against potato black scurf and stem canker diseases.
Monceren® controls emergence diseases as well as seedling and stem diseases
The a.i. has no effect on potato flavour and leaves no unpleasant smell.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Cotton||Root rots and damping off (seed treatment)||3 g/kg seeds||Not applicable|
|Potato||black scurf and stem canker (Dry or flowable seed dressing)||1 g/kg tubers||Not applicable|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- Seed treatment before plantation
Potato Tubers should be dry and free of soil deposits at treatment.
- Monceren® 25 WP is a wettable powder containing 250 g.ai./ kg Pencycuron
- Mode of action:
- Pencycuron is a lipophilic active ingredient which penetrates into the plant cuticle; from here it acting by inhibiting mycelium growth of fungi.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children: