Monceren G® New Seed treatment fungicide / insecticide Mixture of two active ingredients. A non-systemic, protective fungicide with long-lasting activity, as well as a systemic insecticide with excellent performance against sucking insects
Monceren G® is used for protecting potato from sucking pest (Aphids) and Black scurf (Rhizocotonia) and it is ideal for integrated crop protection and resistance management. When applied as a preventive treatment, its highly specific action prevents the invading fungus from spreading further. Monceren G® Produces more consistent tuber size and shape and clean, bright skin finish
Recommendations and rates of use
|Potato||black scurf and stem canker (Dry or flowable seed dressing)||0.06 ml /kg tubers||Not applicable|
- How to apply:
- Shake the container well before use and re-seal immediately after use.
- Seed Tubers should be dry and free of soil deposits at treatment.
- Seed tubers may be treated with Monceren G at any time going out of store.
- Application should be carried out over a roller table, most conveniently at the end of grading and before planting
- Monceren G may be applied as spray (at up to 3.0 litres of spray solution per tonne), or on Planter application
- Monceren G ® 370FS is a flowable concentrate for seed treatment, containing 250 g.ai./ kg Pencycuron + 120 g a.i /kg Imidacloprid
- Mode of action:
- Imidacloprid acts as acute contact and stomach poison with an excellent systemic and broad-spectrum activity against sucking pests .Pencycuron is a non-systemic, protective fungicide with long-lasting activity inhibiting mycelium growth of fungi.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Application of liquid or solid product:
Mixed with water.
Handling of all products,
Application of all products for mixing with water, if Very toxic, Toxic or
Wear boots (protective clothing):
Handling and application of all products.
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children:
Wear eye protection:
Handling of liquid products for mixing with water, e. g. EC, EW, SC, SL;
Handling and application of all liquid products for undiluted use, e. g. UL;
Handling of all solid products, e. g. DP, DS, GR, SP, WP, if Very toxic,
Toxic or Eye irritant.
Dangerous/harmful to animals:
All products, if Very toxic or Toxic.
Dangerous/harmful to fish.
Do not contaminate lakes, rivers, ponds or streams:
All products which are harmful to fish.
Handling liquid product:
For mixing with water.