Movento® is a new 2-way-systemic insecticide for the control of sucking pests mainly for fruits and vegetables. With Movento® you need to spray to the leaves. Movento® has a broad spectrum of activity against many sucking insects with a very long lasting efficacy:
- Mealy bugs
- Scale insects
- Even suppression of mites, fruit flies & nematodes.
Movento® is developed globally in a wide range of crops such as: Vegetables, Citrus, Pome- & Stone-fruits, Nuts, Grape, Hops, Potato, Tropical fruits, Cotton & Soybean.
- Movento® is Environmentally Safe and harmless to adult pollinators such as honey bees or Bumblebees and has a very favorable ecotoxicological profile
- Movento® has no cross-resistance, even in aphids & whiteflies
- Movento® can be an important tool for Effective Resistance Management
Recommendations and rates of use
- How to apply:
- Apply Movento® to the leaves
- foliar application for vegetables use 600 - 800 lit /ha according to plant size to ensure good coverage
- foliar application for fruit trees use 800 - 1000 lit /fed according to tree size
- Movento® 100 SC is a suspension concentrate containing 100 g a.i. /l Spirotetramat
- Mode of action:
- Movento® has a very strong two way systemic activity and inhibiting lipid biosynthesis especially triglycerides and free fatty acids.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Handling of all products,
Application of all products for mixing with water, if Very toxic, Toxic or
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children:
Wear eye protection:
Handling of liquid products for mixing with water, e. g. EC, EW, SC, SL;
Handling and application of all liquid products for undiluted use, e. g. UL;
Handling of all solid products, e. g. DP, DS, GR, SP, WP, if Very toxic,
Toxic or Eye irritant.
Handling liquid product:
For mixing with water.