Mesurol® 2 RB is a high quality molluscicide pellet which is resistant to weather conditions and mould. Mesurol® 2 RB consistently delivers the highest levels of mollusc control across all species. The product safeguards plants not only against damage from snail feeding; it also protects them from contamination with the slime secreted by these pests as well as their faeces.
Recommendations and rates of use
||4 Kg/Fed||3 Days|
||4 kg/fedd.||3 days|
- Not applicable as bait application.
- How to apply:
- distribute the bait evenly in infested area
- Mesurol® 2 RB is a ready to use bait containing 2g a.i. /kg methiocarb
- Mode of action:
- Mesurol® acts as a non-systemic contact and stomach poison. It is a fast-acting product and shows good residual activity. Its molluscicidal activity is based on its inhibition of acetylcholinesterase, in a similar way as the organophosphorus compounds.
- WHO classification:
- Product: moderately hazardous
Application of liquid or solid product:
Mixed with water.
Handling of all products,
Application of all products for mixing with water, if Very toxic, Toxic or
Wear boots (protective clothing):
Handling and application of all products.
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children:
Wear eye protection:
Handling of liquid products for mixing with water, e. g. EC, EW, SC, SL;
Handling and application of all liquid products for undiluted use, e. g. UL;
Handling of all solid products, e. g. DP, DS, GR, SP, WP, if Very toxic,
Toxic or Eye irritant.
Dangerous/harmful to animals:
All products, if Very toxic or Toxic.
Dangerous/harmful to fish.
Do not contaminate lakes, rivers, ponds or streams:
All products which are harmful to fish.
Handling liquid product:
For mixing with water.