Decis®, is one of the oldest and very successful BCS product. The success of Decis®, is based on two pillars: its extraordinary features, such as broad spectrum, multi-crop and quick knock-down effect, and its excellent awareness in the global agricultural world. Decis®, is a non-systemic insecticide which acts by contact and ingestion to sucking and chewing insects. Its high lipophilicity provides a high affinity with the insect cuticle.
- Fast knockdown
- Broad spectrum
- Unique chemistry based on one isomer
- Easy to mix - very good tank-mix ability
- Low rates per hectare
- Low operator impact
- Low PHI
- Broad coverage of MRLs and import tolerances
- High crop compatibility
- Selective to many Beneficial’s
- Proven efficacy for 30 years
- Established molecule
- Low costs
- Quickly breakdown in soil
- Safe for the environment and to consumers
Recommendations and rates of use
Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application for vegetables use 600-800 lit /ha according to plant size
For fruit trees use 800-1000 lit /ha to ensure good coverage
- Decis® EC 25 is an emulsifable concentrate containing 25 g/l deltamethrin
- Mode of action:
- Decis® works by preventing the transmission of nervous impulses along nerve fibres, thereby disrupting the pest’s nervous system, resulting in death.
- WHO classification:
- Active ingredient: moderately hazardous
Product: moderately hazardous
Application of liquid or solid product:
Mixed with water.
Handling of all products,
Application of all products for mixing with water, if Very toxic, Toxic or
Wear boots (protective clothing):
Handling and application of all products.
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children:
Wear eye protection:
Handling of liquid products for mixing with water, e. g. EC, EW, SC, SL;
Handling and application of all liquid products for undiluted use, e. g. UL;
Handling of all solid products, e. g. DP, DS, GR, SP, WP, if Very toxic,
Toxic or Eye irritant.
Dangerous/harmful to animals:
All products, if Very toxic or Toxic.
Dangerous/harmful to fish.
Do not contaminate lakes, rivers, ponds or streams:
All products which are harmful to fish.
Handling liquid product:
For mixing with water.