Whip® Super, works as a selective herbicide for mid- and late-post emergence control of grass weeds and once in the soil, the compound is quickly broken down into biologically inactive degradation products. Whip® Super is used at very low application rates to control a broad grass weed spectrum with high level of efficacy and Very fast acting.
Recommendations and rates of use
From the 4 leaf stage of rice until the end of tillering. The soil must be dry 2 days before and after application
500 ml/ Feddan
When the annual weeds are 2-4 leaf in size and the perennial grasses are 10-15 cm in height
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- In water seeded rice, it is necessary to allow drainage of water after application, that the active ingredient can be bound at the soil surface
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 120 – 200 Lt./fed.
- Apply when wind is low to reduce drift
- Apply when the weeds are young and actively growing
- Whip Super EW 7.5 % is an oil in water emulsion containing 75 g/l fenoxaprop-p-ethyl.
- Mode of action:
- Fenoxaprop-P-ethyl is absorbed by leaves and stems of plants and is translocated systemically. It predominantly inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids in the meristem tissue of grass weeds. Necrosis at the growing points leads to cessation of growth, chlorosis of the leaves and death within1 to 2 weeks, depending on environmental conditions
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children: