Puma Super® is wheat herbicide used to control a broad spectrum of grass weeds in in many countries across the world. It is fast acting and offers a high level of efficacy over a wide window of application. Puma Super® is safe to the crop with no follow crop restrictions and the grower can benefit from a wide choice of tank-mix options.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Wheat||annual grass weeds|
0.5 l/ Feddan
* apply on Wheat from the 2-4 leaf stage
** use it for annual grass weeds including Avena spp.
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 120 – 200 Lt./fed.
- Apply when wind is low to reduce drift
- Apply when the weeds are young and actively growing
Puma Super® EW 7.5 % is an oil in water emulsion containing 69 g/l fenoxaprop-p-ethyl.
- Mode of action:
- inhibits the biosynthesis of fatty acids leading to plant death. For the application in cereal crops, the fenoxaprop –P-ethyl formulation contains the safener mepenpyr-diethyl which absorbed by foliage and in cereals, enhances the rate of metabolism of fenoxaprop P- ethyl in cereals plant to non-phytotoxic products.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children: