Equip® is a new post emergence herbicide used for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad leaved weeds in corn. Equip® is very broad spectrum, strongly crop-safe, extremely rain fast, and fields can be replanted with virtually any crop in normal cropping rotations. Equip® has also the “built-in” Corn Safener Technology which ensures the highest level of crop selectivity without compromising herbicidal efficacy.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Corn/Maize||A range of grass and broad leaved weeds|
Post-emergence spray 1 day before first irrigation
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- Shake the bottle well before use, fill half of the tank with water, add the product in correct dose rate then fill to the end while agitation of the whole spray liquid
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 80 – 130 Lt./fed.
- Observe speed travel to be 6 – 8 Km/h and spray pressure (2.5-3 Bar) to grantee equal and good coverage
- EQUIP OD does not need the addition of any adjuvant
- Equip® 22.5 OD is an oil dispersion containing 22.5 g foramsulfuron per liter
- Mode of action:
Foramsulfuron acts on the target weeds both via the foliage and the soil, with a predominance of foliar action. After uptake the substance shows limited translocation to parts not treated. Susceptible plants cease to grow almost immediately after post-emergence application and symptoms are the appearance of chlorotic patches, followed by slow shoot necrosis. Weeds will be completely killed 1 to 4 weeks after application.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Handling of all products,
Application of all products for mixing with water, if Very toxic, Toxic or
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children:
Wear eye protection:
Handling of liquid products for mixing with water, e. g. EC, EW, SC, SL;
Handling and application of all liquid products for undiluted use, e. g. UL;
Handling of all solid products, e. g. DP, DS, GR, SP, WP, if Very toxic,
Toxic or Eye irritant.
Handling liquid product:
For mixing with water.