Betanal maxxPro is a new sugar beet herbicide with a new patented formulation and activation technology. The result is superior weed control, outstanding crop safety and maxximum convenience.
BETANAL MAXXPRO is a broad-spectrum post-emergence contact/residual herbicide which controls a wide range of annual broad-leaved weeds and annual meadow-grass in sugar beet, and fodder beet.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Sugar beet||annual broad-leaved weeds||500 cc / Fed
(2- 6 leaves stage of sugar beet)
Followed by one ploughing one month after application.
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- Shake the bottle well before use, fill half of the tank with water, add the product in correct dose rate then fill to the end while agitation of the whole spray liquid
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 80 – 130 Lt./fed.
- Observe speed travel to be 6 – 8 Km/h and spray pressure (2.5-3 Bar) to grantee equal and good coverage
- BETANAL MAXXPRO does not need the addition of any adjuvant
BETANAL MAXXPRO ® 209 is an oil dispersion containing
47 g ai /lit + Desmedipham + 60 g ai /lit Phenmedipham + 75 g ai /lit Ethofumesate +27 g ai / lit Lenacil
- Mode of action:
Desmedipham and Phenmedipham inhibiting Hill reaction in the photo-synthetic pathway while Ethofumesate stop cell division (mitosis) and Lenacil work as an activator.
This cause severe stunted and deformed growth inhibition often resulting in a dark green coloration and leaf deformity and eventually become necrotic and die.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children: