Previcur® N is a systemic fungicide used worldwide for the effective control of many soil and foliar pathogens such as (Phytophthora, Pythium, Bremia, Peronospora, pseudoperonospora) in vegetables and ornamentals. It also demonstrates growth stimulating properties.
- Previcur N with its complete systemic activity gives vigorous protection to the seeds and seedling against root disease.
- Previcur N enhances root system and the plant growth is significantly improved.
- Previcur N works as protective and curative with long lasting efficacy
Recommendations and rates of use
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
Drench 200-250 ml /100 lit water then add 20-25 ml from solution to each planting hall.
foliar application For use 300 - 400 lit /fed according to plant size
- Previcur® N 72 SL is a soluble liquid concentrate containing 72.2% a.i./ l. propamocarb hydrochloride
- Mode of action:
- Disrupts the formation of fungal cell membranes and affects mycelial growth, spore production and spore germination.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Handling of all products,
Application of all products for mixing with water, if Very toxic, Toxic or
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children:
Wear eye protection:
Handling of liquid products for mixing with water, e. g. EC, EW, SC, SL;
Handling and application of all liquid products for undiluted use, e. g. UL;
Handling of all solid products, e. g. DP, DS, GR, SP, WP, if Very toxic,
Toxic or Eye irritant.
Handling liquid product:
For mixing with water.