Previcur Energy® is a new systemic fungicide with protective action. It is a new synthesized molecule. Previcur Energy® offers enhanced efficacy along with excellent crop tolerance against:
- Soil diseases for all vegetables: Pythium, Phytophthora. (Seedbed drench and Drip application)
- Bremia in Lettuce (Foliar application).
- Downy mildew in cucurbits (Foliar application)
Previcur Energy® is easy to use (Drip application, Drench, Spray) and show root and growth stimulant effect. Previcur Energy® two different modes of action offers enhanced resistance management.
Recommendations and rates of use
- How to apply:
- Drench mix 250 ml /100 lit water then add 20-25 ml from solution to each planting hall.
foliar application For use 600 - 800 lit /ha according to plant size
- Formulation type:
Drench mix 250 ml /100 lit water then add 20-25 ml from solution to each planting hall.
foliar application For use 300 - 400 lit /fed according to plant size
- Previcur® Energy 840 SL is a soluble liquid concentrate containing 53% a.i./ l. propamocarb hydrochloride + 31% a.i./l Fosetyl.
- Mode of action:
- Propamocarb disrupts the formation of fungal cell membranes and Affects mycelial growth, spore production and spore germination of the fungi
- Fosetyl with Systemic effect stimulates the plants’ natural defense and stop spore germination and penetration into the plant
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous