Folicur® is a fungicidal compound with a broad-spectrum systemic action which can be used as a foliar spray or seed-dressing. Folicur® has excellent plant compatibility and provide reliable efficacy over a period of several weeks and controls numerous pathogens in various crops.
- The wide spectrum of activity covers the following pathogens:
- alternaria, fusarium, helminthosporium, monilia, mycosphaerella, powdery mildew, rusts, sclerotinia, septoria, venturia, and many more.
- Main focus
- cereals: fusarium & rusts
- peanuts: white rot
- stonefruits: monilia
- vegetables: leaf spots
- grapes: powdery mildew
Folicur® is the standard fungicide that can do almost any job. It may not be the best for each individual disease, but it is often the best all-round solution.
Recommendations and rates of use
dip the seedling in 25 ml/l. solution.
Spray after transplanting with 187.5 ml/100 l. (two applications are required; the first 6 weeks after transplanting; the second 6 weeks later)
||60 ml/100 l.||10 days|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application use 600-800 lit /ha according to plant size to ensure good coverage
- Folicur® 250 EC is an emulsifiable concentrate containing 250g/l tebuconazole.
- Mode of action:
- Tebuconazole is a fungicidal triazole compound that acts as a demethylation inhibitor (DMI) of fungal sterol biosynthesis.
- Al Emar Co.
- WHO classification:
- Product: moderately hazardous
Handling of all products,
Application of all products for mixing with water, if Very toxic, Toxic or
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children:
Wear eye protection:
Handling of liquid products for mixing with water, e. g. EC, EW, SC, SL;
Handling and application of all liquid products for undiluted use, e. g. UL;
Handling of all solid products, e. g. DP, DS, GR, SP, WP, if Very toxic,
Toxic or Eye irritant.
Handling liquid product:
For mixing with water.