Flint® fungicide is a unique strobilurin with an unsurpassed mode of action: THE MESOSTEMIC POWER
“Mesostemic power” means:
- strong activity on the plant surface
- strong redistribution effect via vapor phase and surface water
- good rainfastness, long residual control
- penetration into the leaf tissue
- translaminar activity
Flint® provides a high level of broad spectrum preventive activity and excellent curative activity for specific pathogens. Flint® target diseases are: powdery mildew, early blight grape black rot and apple scab.
Flint® has good side effect against downy mildew and botrytis
The product is strongly absorbed by the waxy layers of the plant and provides excellent preventive activity, and insures higher yields and excellent fruit quality.
Recommendations and rates of use
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application use 600-800 lit /ha according to plant size to ensure good coverage
- Flint® 50 WG is a water dispersible granule containing 500g/kg trifloxystrobin
- Mode of action:
- Flint® 50 WG is a contact fungicide with penetrating properties. Consist® is a respiration inhibitor, in the mitochondria of fungal cells. It inhibits early stages in the disease cycle
Spore germination and formation of appressoria (e.g. Powdery mildews, apple Scab).
- May Trade
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Handling of all products,
Application of all products for mixing with water, if Very toxic, Toxic or
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children:
Wear eye protection:
Handling of liquid products for mixing with water, e. g. EC, EW, SC, SL;
Handling and application of all liquid products for undiluted use, e. g. UL;
Handling of all solid products, e. g. DP, DS, GR, SP, WP, if Very toxic,
Toxic or Eye irritant.
Handling liquid product:
For mixing with water.