Aliette is a trusted and well-known Highly Systemic fungicide against Plasmopara, Phytophthora, Bremia mainly for Citrus, vegetables, grapes and strawberries
- It works both directly on the fungus and indirectly, by stimulating the plant’s natural defences – a unique mode of action resulting in an extremely low risk of resistance
- It is highly systemic, travelling both up and down the plant
- It meets food-chain requirements
Recommendations and rates of use
As paint: Paint the affected parts: remove affected areas on the bark of trees with a clean sharp knife until you reach healthy tissue and then paint the parts which were exposed with the homogeneous concentrated solution where one kg Aliette are mixed in 2 litres of water. This quantity is sufficient to treat about 40 trees. The painting operation should be conducted twice a year, the first during February/March and the second during September/October.
As spray: Aliette should be applied as a spray at the rate of 250 grams/100 litres of water applied to the whole vegetative area. This may be repeated up to 3 times during the season, the first in February, the second in May and the third in September, depending on the severity.
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- Foliar application
- Aliette® 80 WP is wettable powder containing 800g a.i. / kg Fostyl –Al
- Mode of action:
- When applied as a preventative treatment, Product inhibiting spore germination and the penetration of the pathogen into the plant or blocks mycelial development and sporulation, in the case of a curative treatment the product slows down sufficiently the invasion of the pathogen, by reinforcing the natural defensive reactions of the plants and subsequently enabling the host's hypersensitive physical response to localize or seal-off the invading organism
- Al Asmidah Co.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children: