Oberon®, a non-systemic foliar insecticide / acaricide belongs to a chemical class developed by Bayer: ketoenols. Due to this innovative “ketoenol technology,” Oberon provides a new mode of action for whitefly and spider mite (Tetranychus) control, and shows no cross-resistance to current acaricides and insecticides. Oberon has a high level of long-lasting efficacy. Yet, with its excellent environmental profile and friendliness to Beneficial’s and pollinators, Oberon fits with IPM programs.
- Excellent efficacy against eggs and larvae of the whitefly
- Adult female whitefly shows a significant decrease in fertility and in the number of eggs laid
- Whitefly highly resistant to conventional insecticides are not cross-resistant to Oberon
- All developmental stages of Spidermites and adults (except males) are controlled.
Oberon, the smart way to do your job
Recommendations and rates of use
|Cucumber||White fly||240 ml/fedd.||3 days|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application for vegetables use 600-800 lit /ha according to plant size
- Oberon® 240 SC is a suspension concentrate containing 240 g a.i. /l Spiromesifen
- Mode of action:
- Oberon® acts by contact activity and inhibiting lipid biosynthesis especially triglycerides and free fatty acids. These make spiromesifen a valuable tool for resistance management.
- May Trade
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children: