Teldor®, as a nonsystemic protective fungicide, is notable mainly for its:
- excellent efficacy against Botrytis
- Good to very good efficacy against Monilinia spp.
- Good to very good efficacy against Sclerotinia.
These fungal diseases, especially as the causative organisms of various types of fruit mould, such as grey and brown rot, are among the major pathogens of:
- Pome and Stone fruit
- Indoor vegetables like tomato, pepper and cucurbits
- Strawberries, Bulbs, legumes and ornamental plants.
Teldor® works by contact. Teldor® forms a stable protective layer on various parts of the plant; the layer is hardly reduced at all by washing, penetration or systemic translocation. As a result, Teldor® offers very effective and long-lasting protection. The pathogen is halted on the plant at the most sensitive stage of its development, before it has a chance to penetrate the plant tissue.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Potato||Grey mould (Botrytis sp.)||600 ml/fedd.||7 days|
|Cucumber||Grey mould (Botrytis sp.)||600 ml/fedd.||7 days|
|Grape||Grey mould (Botrytis sp.)||50 ml/100 l.||10 days|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application For vegetables use 600 - 800 lit /ha according to plant size
For Fruit trees: use 800 - 1000 lit /ha according to plant size to ensure good coverage
- Teldor® 500 SC is a suspension concentrate containing 500 g. ai./ Fenhexamid
- Mode of action:
- Fenhexamid is a strong inhibitor of germ tube growth preventing penetration of the fungus into the plant tissue resulting in death of the fungus.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children: