Antracol® is a broad spectrum contact fungicide with protective action. The active substance of Antracol® belongs to the group of dithiocarbamate fungicides. It affects several sites in the metabolism of fungal cells.
Antracol® is registered to more than 80 countries with the next main uses:
- Late blight of potato (Phytophthora infestans)
- Early blight of potato and tomato (Alternaria solani)
- Downy mildew in grapevine (Plasmopara viticola)
- Apple scab (Venturia inaequalis) and
- Black Sigatoka in banana (Mycosphaerella fijiensis).
Antracol® is an important source zinc supply in case of deficiency for many crops and exhibits excellent phyto-compatibility for various crops, also in early development stages.
Antracol® is indispensable in anti-resistance strategies due to its special mode of action. Because it affects several sites in the metabolism of fungal cells, there is little danger of resistance developing – resistance to Antracol has not yet observed. This makes it the ideal partner for alternation with sprays of other fungicides, or for tank-mixtures.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Mango||Anthracnose||300 gr/100 l.||7 days|
|Tomato||Early and Late blight||300 gr/100 l.||4 days|
|Grape||Downy mildew||300 gr/100 l.||21 days|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- foliar application For Vegetables use 400-600 lit /fed
For Mango according to the tree age and height.
- Antracol® 70 WP is a wettable powder containing 70 % ai /kg Propineb
- Mode of action:
Propineb is a dithiocarbamate fungicide with the multisite activity characteristic of the group. Conidia or germinating conidia are killed by contact with propineb.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous
Wash after use:
Keep out of reach of children: